The ROI Team provides the following Pre-Opening hotel services:
- Develops and maintains a Pre-Opening;
- Staffing Plan
- Oversees and implements all pre-opening staffing and marketing services.
- Supervises, and manages the pre-opening activities of the Hotel in accordance with the standards established by Franchise Agreement.
- Creates a Policies and Procedures Standards manual that is compliant with the Franchise.
- Provides direction and feed back to Operator as it relates to hotel, restaurant, lounge, and conference space design and layout.
- Develops a five year performance hotel operations business plan and budget including advertising/promotion costs for the ensuing year.
- Interviews, hires, and assists with employee training prior to the hotel opening.
- Solicits bids for Service contracts required in the operation of the Hotel.
- Establishes books and records, including accounting procedures and books of account.